Appreciated and known for the quality of its cook, its services and its unusual setting, Le chalet des trappeurs is quoted in many guides. Its merits also allowed it to get several international famous prizes.
Le petit Futé – Gastronomie Hubert – Guide touristique et automobile – Association Restaurant de l’Europe – Le Routard Gourmand – Membre de l’académie des Arts de la Table – Le Bottin Gourmand – La Prévention Routière – Guide du Routard – Guides Arts de la Table – Gault & Millau – Membre du Trade Leader Club – Membre du Club Lideres Del Commercio – Et Editorial Office à Madrid – Tables et Auberges de France.
– International Trophy of Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy: January 30, 1992 in Madrid
– International gold star in the corporate image and quality of the company: November 20, 1995 in Madrid
– Gold badge of international commercial prestige trophy: December 1, 1997 in Madrid
– Gold Trophy American quality: July 11, 1998 in New York USA
– Figuration in the prestigious ranking Decades of Delicacies – Travel: January 30, 2000 in San Diego